Every once in a while, do you get the urge to say random things just to be funny or to confuse everyone around you? If so, you have come to the right place. Below is a list of 20 random things to say to have a little fun with friends, family, co-workers, or just about anyone around you.
The first set of 10 random things to say can be used on anyone and in almost any situation. The second set of random things to say will be more appropriate at social gatherings with friends. Are you ready to have a little fun? If so, read the random things to say below, and say them to people around you to watch their reaction and have a little fun along the way.
Random Funny Things To Say
Below is a list of 10 random things to say that will get fun reactions from the people around you.
- Do you ever fly in your dreams?
- As you walk in the street, passed someone, duck suddenly and yell “Duck!”
- In a crowded elevator, start softly humming a song.
- While waiting in line, turn to a random person behind or in front of you and ask them “Do you mind holding my place while I use the restroom?”
- Ask your co-worker “Where do you see yourself in 30 years?”
- Ask someone if they always close their eyes when they sneeze.
- Walk up to someone and point at them in disbelief and say “Oh my God, it’s you!” and then run
- Put a little red dot on your finger and tell someone you got bit by a squirrel.
- Stand in the middle of the sidewalk and swing a hula hoop while waving at people as they pass by.
- Look up into the sky, as you walk on the street, and shout “They’re coming…they’re coming!”
Random Funny Things To Say At a Social Gathering
Below are 10 random things to say at social events that are sure to entertain everyone around you.
- Do the fish drink the water in their tank or do they just swim in it?
- If you had to choose between being bit by a lion or attacked by a shark, which would you choose?
- Would you get married underwater?
- If you could re-live your high school years, what would you do differently?
- Tap a random person on the shoulder and say “I can read minds you know!” and firmly walk away.
- What country is Africa in?
- Did you ever have a crush on any of your teachers?
- If you could have super-powers what power would you choose?
- Does it ever rain in heaven?
- If we all share the same sun, why is it warmer in someplace versus others?
We hope this list of random things will bring you a lot of fun and entertainment. Do you have some random saying ideas? If so, we would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave us a comment below.